Over the years, Bulk Connection has been called on to use our vast network to assist a multitude of shippers during emergency situations around the U.S.:
- Hundreds of units of fuel oil during the winter freezes of 1994 and 1996.
- Assisted a major food manufacturer when they had tons of flour to be moved and rail problems necessitated an alternative. Bulk Connection quickly provided food grade pneumatic units to keep their production line moving.
- Came through for E.C.C. International when they had trouble supplying their customers because their regular channels went down.
- Showed up for Rhone Poulenc during Thanksgiving when no one else would ensure their schedules.
- Service the paper and pulp industry to deliver liquid and dry bulk materials by truck when the rail car or barge cannot get there in time.
Call us today to set up a contingency plan. Get ahead of the game, and your competition.