Optimal Inventory Management – Benefits for Your Plant
How would your workday, and your bottom line, be improved if you KNEW that your inventory was correct and optimized? With very little effort or expense? For incoming and outgoing goods?
Companies across the U.S. have trusted Bulk Connection with their bulk transportation logistics for decades. Now those companies are maintaining optimal, consistent inventory with Bulk Connection’s new service: Optimal Inventory Management (OIM). This exciting new service combines two established capabilities: BINs®*, a patented inventory monitoring system, and Bulk Connection’s proven transportation management capabilities. Benefits include:
- Reduce the cost of your materials and supply chain with better knowledge
- Negotiate pricing for supplies more effectively
- Plan transportation expenses more precisely to trim costs from your traffic budget
- More efficient operation with less effort—across your whole company
- Single transaction screen monitors multiple silos, storage tanks, plants
- Streamline shipping and receiving
- Minimize outages and delays
- Minimize returns and refused loads
- Minimize weekend & holiday costs, and assessorials
- Across the street. Across North America
- Who can benefit:
- Manufacturing, power and water treatment plants
- Any plant needing to transport bulk materials: in or out
Liquid and dry bulk
Consistency and accuracy in inventory information is the key to optimal planning, scheduling, and quality management.
Call today for a Transportation Profitability Analysis to identify potential efficiencies and know if your bottom line can benefit from BINs, as others have done for more than a decade. One less thing to worry about. Here is how it works.
BINS: Bulk Inventory Network Systems, U.S. Patent No’s. 6,366,829 and 7,228,199