Bulk Connection Inc. is committed to providing you the highest quality service and solutions. That is why we went to the trouble and expense to become an ISO 9001 certified company. ISO is the world’s most widely accepted international standard with requirements that focus on Quality, Safety, and Reliability. The standard is used around the world in 175 nations, but earned by fewer than 1% of companies.
What Does ISO 9001:2008 mean for me, the Customer?
- The peace-of-mind from knowing you’re doing business with a company who is committed to Quality, Safety, and Reliability.
- The confidence to know that all carriers we utilize are subject to performance review and all documentation is in place to protect you.
- Consistent quality service load after load because all procedures are standardized
- Knowing a procedure for corrective action is in place to prevent reoccurring problems in the event a problem occurs.
To get registered and stay certified to the ISO 9001 our company must continually address all of the requirements and standards that apply to our operation:
- A set of procedures covering all key processes
- Monitoring the processes to ensure they remain effective
- Record keeping plus internal and external auditing
- Preventative and corrective action when necessary
- Facilitating continual review